The West Bengal government has launched the Amar Fasal Amar Gola (My Crop My Storehouse) scheme for the farmers.
This scheme was introduced so that farmers can have their own storehouses.
Under the Amar Fasal Amar Gola scheme, subsidies between Rs. 5000 and Rs. 25000 will be provided to farmers for buying or constructing storehouses.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the scheme.
- How to apply
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
About Amar Fasal Amar Gola scheme
|Name of the scheme||Amar Fasal Amar Gola Prakalpa|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of West Bengal|
Benefits of Amar Fasal Amar Gola scheme
The benefits of the scheme include,
- Subsidy for buying or constructing warehouses.
- Support marginal farmers with a place to store crops.
Amar Fasal Amar Gola subsidy amount
Under the Amar Fasal Amar Gola scheme, a subsidy, varying between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 25,000, will be provided to marginal farmers of West Bengal for the storehouses.
Eligibility for Amar Fasal Amar Gola scheme
To be eligible to apply for the scheme,
- The applicant has to be a marginal farmer.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
Steps to apply for Amar Fasal Amar Gola scheme
To apply for the scheme,
- Collect the necessary application forms from the Panchayat Office or Block office.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents with it.
- Submit the form to the concerned Block or panchayat office.
Apart from this, a similar scheme called the Amar Fasal Amar Gari scheme has also been released that will provide subsidies to the farmers to buy vehicles/vending carts.