PM Kisan 14th Installment: The central government is all set to release the 14th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Yojana), media reports quoted saying that it could happen tomorrow. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan), the central government provides a benefit of Rs 6,000 every financial year to farmer families by directly transferring money to their bank accounts.
However, these are only early media reports as there is no official confirmation yet on the distribution of the 14th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan 14th Installment: Check Status
- Visit the official PM Kisan website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ portal.
- You will see the map of India in the Payment Success tab.
- On the right hand side, there will be a yellow colored tab called “Dashboard”.
- Click on Dashboard
- After clicking you will reach a new page
- You will have to fill in your complete details on the Village Dashboard tab
- Select State, District, Sub-District, and Panchayat
- then click on the Show button
- After this, you can choose your details
We had earlier reported that farmers awaiting payment under PM Kisan would not be able to get the payment due to a small mistake on their part. According to a tweet, farmers who want to avail benefits from Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can link their bank account with their Aadhaar card and complete their e-KYC through PM Kisan’s official website http://pmkisan.gov.in. in. Official advertising and marketing agency of the program.
If you want to complete the PM-KISAN e-KYC process, you can check the step by step process below.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- At the bottom right side of the home page, you will see the Farmers Corner
- There is a box just below the Farmers Corner which mentions E-KYC
- Click on e-KYC
- A page will open which will have the facility of Aadhaar KYC
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then the captcha code shown and click on the search button
- After this you have to enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card and click on the Get OTP button.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Punch in the OTP and click on the Submit for Authentication button
- Your PM KISAN e-KYC will be successful as soon as you click on Submit For Auth button
How to link Aadhaar with bank account in 3 easy steps using mobile app
- Sign in to your bank’s mobile app
- Go to “Services” page of “My Account” section and select “View/Update Aadhaar Card Details”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice and then hit the submit button.
- You will get a notification that your bank account has been successfully linked with your Aadhaar card.
- PM Kisan Scheme Details
The PM Kisan Yojana was launched by PM Narendra Modi in 2019 with an aim to provide income support to all landholding farmer families across the country with cultivable land, subject to certain exceptions. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year is released directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in three monthly installments of Rs 2000 each. While lakhs of eager farmers are waiting for the disbursement of Rs 2,000 in their accounts, there are many farmers who are not eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana.
Those excluded from PM-Kisan include institutional land holders, farmer families holding constitutional posts, serving or retired officers and employees of state or central government as well as public sector undertakings and government autonomous bodies. Professionals like doctors, engineers and lawyers and retired pensioners with a monthly pension of more than Rs 10,000 and who paid income tax in the previous assessment year are also not eligible for the benefit.