PM Kisan Yojana 16th Installment Date: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is famous in the entire country, under which farmers get Rs 6,000 annually. This scheme provides financial help to the farmers. Under the scheme, the process of linking with Kisan Credit Card has started, which will soon reveal where the farmers are spending this relief amount. But there is also news that many farmers have stopped getting the benefits of this scheme. Due to some reasons these farmers are not able to get the benefits of the scheme. Understanding the problems of such farmers, the Agriculture Ministry will run a special campaign from February 12 to solve their problems.
15 installments deposited
Last year, the 12th installment of this scheme was deposited in October 2022. The 13th installment was deposited in February 2023. On July 27, the 14th installment was deposited in the accounts of farmers. Now in the month of November, the Center had deposited the 15th installment. That means there is a gap of about five months between each installment. Now waiting for the 16th installment. Under this scheme, a total of Rs 6 thousand was deposited to the farmers at the rate of Rs 2000 per installment. This amount was deposited in the beneficiary’s account through DBT.
PM Kisan Yojana 16th Installment Date – Awaiting the 16th installment
Till now, farmers have received 15 installments under PM Kisan Yojana , and now all eyes are on the 16th installment. According to media reports, this (PM Kisan Yojana 16th Installment Date) installment can be deposited in the accounts of farmers between February and March. However, no official announcement has been made yet.
Now a matter of relief! This campaign, running from 12th to 21st February, is for you:
From 12th to 21st February, the Agriculture Ministry is running a special campaign with only one objective – to provide relief to farmers from the problems they are facing under PM Kisan Yojana! Almost all the state governments and district administrations across the country will join together in this campaign. More than 4 lakh common service centers will also be connected to it.
PM-KISAN e-KYC Campaign – 12th to 21st February, 2024…— CSCeGov (@CSCegov_) February 12, 2024
Help farmers earn the benefits of #PMKisan…
Complete the e-KYC of registered farmers & GET ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE…
For more details, contact: email@example.com#CSC #PMKisanSammanNidhi #PMKisan16thInstalment pic.twitter.com/JvmhT7fMMv
So why does the installment get stuck? There are two big reasons:
- E-KYC: If you have not done e-KYC yet, then get it done immediately. Even if the bank account is not linked to Aadhaar, the installment can be stopped.
- Aadhar-Account Link: Make sure that your bank account is linked to the Aadhar card. Otherwise the installment will not come.
Campaign to run from 12th to 21st February
- Go to the nearest service centre. The agricultural friends present there will solve your problem.
- The district administration will also give information about this campaign.
So don’t delay, take advantage of this special campaign and get your pending installments cleared! Also, make sure to link e-KYC and Aadhaar account so that there is no problem of installment stuck in future.
Check the status of 16th installment of PM Kisan Yojana! – How To Check PM Kisan Yojana 16th Installment Status 2024?
You don’t have to look far to find out whether your 16th installment payment has arrived or not! Just follow these few steps on your phone:
- Open the website: First of all, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in. There you will see the link of “Status”. Click on it.
- Choose your method: Two options will appear – one to check with phone number and the other with registration ID. Choose the one that feels right to you.
- Fill in the details: Enter your correct phone number or registration ID as per the option selected. Also, enter the security code shown on the screen.
- View status: Press the “Get Data” button. Now the status of your 16th installment will appear on the screen. Whether the money has come or not, everything will become clear!
See, how easy it is? Now farmer brothers and sisters will not need to visit the bank. You can check your status in just a few clicks. So what are you waiting for, quickly know your status and get the good news!